Smart DIaler, commercial VOIP softphone available

Old May 23rd 06, 04:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sadi

Default Smart DIaler, commercial VOIP softphone available

Unicorn Software and Solutins Bangladesh brings you Smart Dialer, a
high performance VOIP softphone for commercial use. It has g.723.1 and
g.729 codec support and gives ultimate voice quality even on a dialup
connection. Compatible with major gateways and gatekeepers and able to
work behind NAT/firewall. Radius billing is also supported. It can work
in VPN environment which is very much useful in some middle east
countries like Qatar and Oman. Fully customized user interface can be
provided. Visit http://www.unicornsoftbd.com/smartdialer.html or call
+8801713047183 to learn more.

Old May 26th 06, 02:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
news

In message .com, sadi
writes
Unicorn Software and Solutins Bangladesh brings you Smart Dialer, a
high performance VOIP softphone for commercial use. It has g.723.1 and
g.729 codec support and gives ultimate voice quality even on a dialup
connection. Compatible with major gateways and gatekeepers and able to
work behind NAT/firewall. Radius billing is also supported. It can work
in VPN environment which is very much useful in some middle east
countries like Qatar and Oman. Fully customized user interface can be
provided. Visit http://www.unicornsoftbd.com/smartdialer.html or call
+8801713047183 to learn more.

Ivor!

I-v-o-r !!

IVOR, where the devil are you? (He's never there when you want him).

Calling CQ CQ CQ G6BURP! Come in please.

:-))

--
Ian
Old May 27th 06, 01:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
On Fri, 26 May 2006 13:11:35 GMT, news wrote:

[snip]

Ivor!

I-v-o-r !!

IVOR, where the devil are you? (He's never there when you want him).

Calling CQ CQ CQ G6BURP! Come in please.

He is in UK transport buses .

No I'm not, I'm in Dsseldorf..! (Lovely beer, BTW..!)

Ivor

Old May 27th 06, 12:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
dincs

Recently, Ivor Jones popped out over the fence
around uk.telecom.voip and said...

wrote in message
.. .
| On Fri, 26 May 2006 13:11:35 GMT, news wrote:
|
|[snip]
|
|Ivor!
|
|I-v-o-r !!
|
|IVOR, where the devil are you? (He's never there when you want him).
|
|Calling CQ CQ CQ G6BURP! Come in please.
|
| He is in UK transport buses .
|
|No I'm not, I'm in Dsseldorf..! (Lovely beer, BTW..!)
|
|Ivor

Cheers, Ivor, have one for me.
But don't challenge Steve on it!

Bye!

--
dincs - The Y2K Druid
Old May 29th 06, 12:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

r.co.uk

wrote:

[snip]

Ivor!

I-v-o-r !!

IVOR, where the devil are you? (He's never there
when you want him).

Calling CQ CQ CQ G6BURP! Come in please.

He is in UK transport buses .

No I'm not, I'm in Dsseldorf..! (Lovely beer, BTW..!)

Ivor

Cheers, Ivor, have one for me.
But don't challenge Steve on it!

Bye!

I'm back npw, having failed spectacularly in my attempt to drink him under
the table g

Wouldn't you know it, the sun came out as I was getting ready to leave..!
I can thoroughly recommend the several varieties of Altbier BTW :-)

Ivor

Old May 29th 06, 09:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
dincs

Recently, Ivor Jones popped out over the fence
around uk.telecom.voip and said...

|"dincs" wrote in message
er.co.uk
| Recently, Ivor Jones popped out over the fence
| around uk.telecom.voip and said...
|
| wrote in message
| On Fri, 26 May 2006 13:11:35 GMT, news
| wrote:
|
| [snip]
|
| Ivor!
|
| I-v-o-r !!
|
| IVOR, where the devil are you? (He's never there
| when you want him).
|
| Calling CQ CQ CQ G6BURP! Come in please.
|
| He is in UK transport buses .
|
| No I'm not, I'm in Dsseldorf..! (Lovely beer, BTW..!)
|
| Ivor
|
| Cheers, Ivor, have one for me.
| But don't challenge Steve on it!
|
| Bye!
|
|I'm back npw, having failed spectacularly in my attempt to drink him under
|the table g
I suppose you can't beat the germans in that sport... They're great
heavylifters! G

|Wouldn't you know it, the sun came out as I was getting ready to leave..!
Not too knackered off to bear the daylight? ;-)

|I can thoroughly recommend the several varieties of Altbier BTW :-)
Don't start me on it, I have a few OktoberFest on my books...

Skoll!

--
dincs - The Y2K Druid