TOUCAN BEWARE

Old May 23rd 06, 07:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ferg

Default TOUCAN BEWARE

I signed up to toucan last october for their 2mb "unlimited" deal a few days
after it was launched

Ive noticed that during this time after i have signed up they have
implemented changes to the packages without telling any of their customers
First change was a 300% increase in cost to call technical support up from
10p to 30p a minute, when i queried rise and why i wasnt informed
i was told this change was to improve quality of technical support,then
they implemented an old plusnet trick,anyone using over 1 gig in 1 week
during peak
hours gets moved to a crap pipe full of heavy users like me( i used 1.24 gig
over 7 days),how 1.24 gig over 7 days on an unlimited package is heavy use i
just dont know
Ive already cancelled my phone with them and moved it to teco telecom .im
trying to get my mac code out of them but no joy so far ,have to wait till
october unless i can wriggle out of it,

ferg

remove nospam to reply

Old May 24th 06, 10:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
thoss

On Tue, 23 May 2006 ferg wrote:

First change was a 300% increase in cost to call technical
support up from 10p to 30p a minute

That's 200%.

Old May 24th 06, 11:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clangnuts

"thoss" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 May 2006 ferg wrote:

First change was a 300% increase in cost to call technical
support up from 10p to 30p a minute

That's 200%.

Looking at the bright side again? LOL

Clangnuts