Fritz!box not passing dtmf tones ??

Old May 24th 06, 08:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jim

Default Fritz!box not passing dtmf tones ??

Does anyone know why my fritz!box is not passing dtmf tones through ? For
example going through to any IVR system (online banking etc) it does not
recognise the key presses for the options.
Could it be that it is actually sipdiscount not passing the dtmf tones
through ? If so are there any settings I've missed etc

Thanks

Old May 24th 06, 08:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jim

Right - its sipdiscount that doesn't pass the dtmf tones through
Does anyone know of a solution to this ?

Thanks

Old May 28th 06, 08:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Jim:
Right - its sipdiscount that doesn't pass the dtmf tones through
Does anyone know of a solution to this ?

Thanks

I'm not using the Fritz!box, but a PAP2 ATA, and I'm able to pass through
the DTMF tones with SIP Discount, VoIP Stunt, VoIP Buster and VoIP Cheap.

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For 5 airtime bonus contact via: