BT Voyager 2110 and Demon Internet

Old May 24th 06, 12:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Guy Dawson

Default BT Voyager 2110 and Demon Internet

Hi!

Has anyone manged to use a BT Voyager 2110 to connect to Demon Internet?

I've got a Demon line on which I've used a number of different ADSL
modems without any problems. However, can I get a 2110 to connect?
Nope. Am I being a dolt or is there some magic one needs to know?

TIA!
Guy
-- --------------------------------------------------------------------
Guy Dawson I.T. Manager Crossflight Ltd

Old May 24th 06, 12:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Christopher

www.plus.net/support/hardware/ voyager2110_setup_guide.pdf

www.wi-fitechnology.com/viewthread805.html

hope these help although I cannot think of any reason why the voyager should
be blocked.

Old May 24th 06, 02:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Guy Dawson

Arg!

A stupid mess up with accounts. All sorted now...

Guy
Guy Dawson I.T. Manager Crossflight Ltd