Ping Ivor...

Old May 24th 06, 03:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
▀°dincÁs▓░░░

Default Ping Ivor...

As subject, private contact needed.

Contact (ROT-13!) - grzc NG zrypbfbsg QBG arg

Cheers!
--
▀°dincÁs▓░░░ - The Y2K Druid
Old May 24th 06, 05:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"▀°dincÁs▓░░░" wrote in message
er.co.uk
As subject, private contact needed.

Contact (ROT-13!) - grzc NG zrypbfbsg QBG arg

Cheers!

ROT13 does nothing with that message..! Email me direct g6urp01 at
googlemail dot com.

Ivor

Old May 24th 06, 06:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

Default [OT] ROT-13 (was: Ping Ivor...)

Ivor Jones wrote:
"▀°dincÁs▓░░░" wrote in message
er.co.uk
As subject, private contact needed.

Contact (ROT-13!) - grzc NG zrypbfbsg QBG arg

ROT13 does nothing with that message..!

Then you are not using it correctly.
Old May 24th 06, 07:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Paul Cupis" wrote in message

Ivor Jones wrote:
"▀°dincÁs▓░░░" wrote in message
er.co.uk
As subject, private contact needed.

Contact (ROT-13!) - grzc NG zrypbfbsg QBG arg

ROT13 does nothing with that message..!

Then you are not using it correctly.

Probably not..!

Ivor

Old May 24th 06, 08:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mr Woo

On Wed, 24 May 2006 17:31:01 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

ROT13 does nothing with that message..! Email me direct g6urp01 at
googlemail dot com.

Works for me. The email address is clearly visible.