Dishwasher QC Engineer and Design Engineer Wanted

Old May 25th 06, 08:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Senior Consultant

Default Dishwasher QC Engineer and Design Engineer Wanted

If you are seeking jobs in the household appliance industry, if you
would like to live and work in China, then comes the chance! Nanjing
Acceleration Management Consulting Co., Ltd is a human resource
consulting company that provides recruitment services to our clients
every day. According to one of our clients' requirements, we
advertise the following positions. The client has become a sizeable
conglomerate with focus on household appliances and concerning relevant
fields of real estates, logistics, finance and maintenance equipment
for public highways, turning into one of the most sizeable household
appliance bases and export bases in China.
*.Senior quality control engineer
1. Key Responsibilities
1)Work with QA Director to realize Quality management and Quality
improvement;
2)Push positive improvement of company Quality culture.
2. Requirements
1)good ability of operation and plan in global system;
2)good ability of operation and plan in supply chain;
3)experience in Quality control in Dishwasher industry;
4)at least 8 year supervisory work experience in QC area;
5)experience in QC project management;
6)familiar with Quality manage method and tool;
7)Good ability of management;
8)Good ability of communication.
3. Location
Foshan, China's South Province of Guangdong
4. Salary
No less than RMB 800,000 for annual salary. It can also be discussed.

Ⅱ. Senior Dishwasher Design Engineer
1.Key Responsibilities
1)BS Degree and more than 5 years of experience in the design of pump,
spray systems, rack, tub, drying system and control systems for
dishwashers;
2)Perform the product engineering leadership to bring a dishwasher to
market;
3)responsible for assigning work to ProE designers, write test
requests, analyze results and oversee structure development
2. Requirements
1)experience in design in Dishwasher industry;
2)at least 5 year supervisory work experience in design area;
3)Good ability of management;
4)Good ability of communication.
3. Location
Foshan, China's South Province of Guangdong
4. Salary
No less than RMB 1,000,000 for annual salary. It can also be discussed.

If interested in any of our positions, please send your resume in
English and Chinese to us immediately. We will contact at the first
time. As our client has promised, they would bear all the expenses
that the candidates come to China for an interview.

Contact Us
Suzhou Office of Nanjing Acceleration Management Consulting Co., Ltd
ADD: 79-302,2nd Sanyuan,Suzhou,China
P.C: 215004
TEL: +86 512 69196939
FAX: +86 512 68650267