ntl 10mbit - no cap?

Old May 25th 06, 10:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve

Default ntl 10mbit - no cap?

On 2006-04-04 13:17:37 +0100, Colin Forrester
said:

Doz wrote:

any truth in the rumour that ntl are to remove the 75 gig cap on the 10mbit
connection?

Depends - where did you hear the rumour?

It is true - NTL sent me a nice email telling me that the is now no cap.

Obviously the truth is they've given up finding a way to implement the
cap and turned it into a marketing ploy!

Mail is jpgs and html but here's the importnant bit - dated 05/05/06 BTW:

"We're increasing the usage allowance of your ntl 10Mb Broadband
service from 75GB per month to Unlimited, so you can now surf and
download as much as you like."

Steve

Old May 26th 06, 12:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dan

All about competition! The cable companies know they can have higher caps
than ADSL because there not paying huge sums for bandwidth from BT
Wholesale.

Dan