Nildram/Zen question - Nildram support

Old May 25th 06, 01:21 PM posted to nildram.support,uk.telecom.broadband
Rob S

Default Nildram/Zen question - Nildram support

What gives?

I sent an email a week ago to [email protected]

And a followup a couple of days ago.

Only just got a reply - and that to say they are looking at my original email.

This is not good - it's my first request for support for ages.

-Rob
robatwork at mail dot com
Old May 25th 06, 06:22 PM posted to nildram.support,uk.telecom.broadband
SteveB

Nillie are good on the telephone. Forget e-mails unless it's a personal one
to one of their people (Helen, Jason) who frequent the adslguide Nildram
forum.

Old May 26th 06, 10:37 PM posted to nildram.support,uk.telecom.broadband
pammyT

they aren't even any good on the phone unless you *like* being 15th in
the queue and kept hanging about for half an hour to speak to someone.

Old May 27th 06, 09:28 AM posted to nildram.support,uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

On 26 May 2006 14:37:50 -0700, "pammyt" wrote:

they aren't even any good on the phone unless you *like* being 15th in
the queue and kept hanging about for half an hour to speak to someone.

Essentially there is a difference with Nildram support from being razor sharp
and swift customer support with excellent technical support to something not a
lot different fro, and sometimes a lot worse, than most other ISPs. Could
this be the downside of Pipex taking them over? I have not needed to use
their support services for quite some time now other than what would have been
a simply enquiry that was aborted due to the prospect of a long wait being 8th
in the queue. Historically it had always been through first time.

As Nildram/Pipex are subscriber charges are more than most why is there not
more support staff on the end of a line? Being a double diget number in the
queue is really quite unacceptable.

David Bradley

Old June 15th 06, 11:06 AM posted to nildram.support,uk.telecom.broadband
Peter James

In article ,
David Bradley wrote:

[...]

The worst aspect about Nildram, as far as I'm concerned is the
diabolical automated phone system. I got lost in it today and had to
hang-up and re-dial. It drives me bonkers.