OT : unable to load site..... anyone else?

Old May 25th 06, 07:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tx2

Default OT : unable to load site..... anyone else?

http://www.ringer.e-sussex.sch.uk/

Just times out on me. Anyone else getting the same please? I need to
download a .pdf from there PDQ! If anyone can do it, and would be happy
to d/l the .pdf and email me, i'd be everso grateful, really i would
:-)

Just let me know......

Old May 25th 06, 07:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tx2

tx2 wrote:
http://www.ringer.e-sussex.sch.uk/

Just times out on me. Anyone else getting the same please? I need to
download a .pdf from there PDQ! If anyone can do it, and would be happy
to d/l the .pdf and email me, i'd be everso grateful, really i would
:-)

Just let me know......

Doh!! That should have been www.ringmer.e-sussex.sch.uk (additional
'm')
But it still times out :-(

Old May 25th 06, 07:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Cheney

"tx2" wrote in
oups.com:

tx2 wrote:
http://www.ringer.e-sussex.sch.uk/

Just times out on me. Anyone else getting the same please? I need to
download a .pdf from there PDQ! If anyone can do it, and would be happy
to d/l the .pdf and email me, i'd be everso grateful, really i would
:-)

Just let me know......

Doh!! That should have been www.ringmer.e-sussex.sch.uk (additional
'm')
But it still times out :-(

OK for me (though it takes maybe 15 seconds)

--
For e-mail address, remove the XXs
Old May 25th 06, 08:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Zeep

In oups.com,
tx2 opined loudly:
tx2 wrote:
http://www.ringer.e-sussex.sch.uk/

Just times out on me. Anyone else getting the same please? I need to
download a .pdf from there PDQ! If anyone can do it, and would be
happy to d/l the .pdf and email me, i'd be everso grateful, really i
would :-)

Just let me know......

Doh!! That should have been www.ringmer.e-sussex.sch.uk (additional
'm')
But it still times out :-(

It is working but appears to have been down for maintanence
--

Yddap

Old May 25th 06, 08:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Pickard

"tx2" wrote in message
oups.com...

tx2 wrote:
http://www.ringer.e-sussex.sch.uk/

Just times out on me. Anyone else getting the same please? I need to
download a .pdf from there PDQ! If anyone can do it, and would be happy
to d/l the .pdf and email me, i'd be everso grateful, really i would
:-)

Just let me know......

Doh!! That should have been www.ringmer.e-sussex.sch.uk (additional
'm')
But it still times out :-(

I can get there ok. Where is the PDF located and I will download for you.

Simon

Old May 25th 06, 08:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tx2

Simon Pickard wrote:

I can get there ok. Where is the PDF located and I will download for you.

It's a job spec for an ICT Technical Assistant, somewhere (!) in the
site. I guess you'd need to follow any links for vacancies....

If you could send it to tx2online at yahoo dot co dot uk i'd really
would be grateful.
I already have the Word application form, but the site seemed to go
down for me when i tried to get the .pdf

Thanks again.

Old May 25th 06, 08:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Pickard

"tx2" wrote in message
oups.com...

tx2 wrote:
Simon Pickard wrote:

I can get there ok. Where is the PDF located and I will download for
you.

It's a job spec for an ICT Technical Assistant, somewhere (!) in the
site. I guess you'd need to follow any links for vacancies....

If you could send it to tx2online at yahoo dot co dot uk i'd really
would be grateful.
I already have the Word application form, but the site seemed to go
down for me when i tried to get the .pdf

Thanks again.

Gah!! I tried the site afore i posted, no joy; posted the message,
tried the site again, and it worked!! I now have the .pdf in question,
but thank you all very much nonetheless.

I was just about to email it to you when I resynched the nesgroup and saw
that you have managed to get it. Good luck if you go for the job.

Simon

Old May 26th 06, 07:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stu C

"tx2" wrote in message
oups.com...

tx2 wrote:
Simon Pickard wrote:

I can get there ok. Where is the PDF located and I will download for
you.

It's a job spec for an ICT Technical Assistant, somewhere (!) in the
site. I guess you'd need to follow any links for vacancies....

If you could send it to tx2online at yahoo dot co dot uk i'd really
would be grateful.
I already have the Word application form, but the site seemed to go
down for me when i tried to get the .pdf

Thanks again.

Gah!! I tried the site afore i posted, no joy; posted the message,
tried the site again, and it worked!! I now have the .pdf in question,
but thank you all very much nonetheless.

so from this exercise dont think you have the skills for the job, otherwise
youl be asking for help on here all the time (

Old May 28th 06, 04:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tx2

Stu C wrote:

so from this exercise dont think you have the skills for the job, otherwise
youl be asking for help on here all the time

You assume too much.

Old May 28th 06, 04:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tx2

Simon Pickard wrote:

I was just about to email it to you when I resynched the nesgroup and saw
that you have managed to get it. Good luck if you go for the job.

Thanks, but i'm not actually applying for the job; i had other reasons
for needing to obtain the PDF file.