Plusnet have got to be joking

Old May 26th 06, 03:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin

Default Plusnet have got to be joking

http://tinyurl.com/s2ngh

Old May 26th 06, 08:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PhilT

Colin wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/s2ngh

you're starting to look like a spammer. If you're a Zen user why the
obsession with Plusnet ?

Phil

Old May 26th 06, 01:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

On 26 May 2006 00:29:08 -0700, "PhilT" wrote:

Colin wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/s2ngh

you're starting to look like a spammer. If you're a Zen user why the
obsession with Plusnet ?

Phil

I think it is true to say that all those users not having a Broadband
connection from PlustNet are getting more that a bit uptight with the volume
of support issues for that ISP which finds their way onto this newgroups. It
is getting to the point where I know more about the terms and conditions and
all kinds of other information on PlusNet more than I know about by own ISP
!!!!

David Bradley

Old May 26th 06, 07:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
nemo2

On Fri, 26 May 2006 13:53:17 +0100, We Are Devo!
wrote:

On 26/05/2006 David Bradley wrote :

I think it is true to say that all those users not having a Broadband
connection from PlustNet are getting more that a bit uptight with the volume
of support issues for that ISP which finds their way onto this newgroups. It
is getting to the point where I know more about the terms and conditions and
all kinds of other information on PlusNet more than I know about by own ISP
!!!!

David Bradley

Indeed, in-fact not so long ago they [Plusnet] took over ADSLguide,
that was before CS through the dummy out, but returned, kissed and made
up and continue to spew the same BS :-(

After being a customer of Plusnet I have a fear of a few sayings:
1. We cannot replicate this fault.
2. No one else has this fault.
3. Have you tried re-booting your equipment?.

We Are Devo,

You missed one:

You must run 3 speed tests and one must be between midnight and
07:00am.

or the variation:

Have you run a BT speed test.

Anything to delay them having to do anything. And sadly yes I'm with
Plusnet and their CS is crap.

regards

nemo2
Old May 28th 06, 03:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin

Colin wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/s2ngh

you're starting to look like a spammer. If you're a Zen user why the
obsession with Plusnet ?

Phil

They ripped me off sillly mate.

I'm afraid I'm one of those people that never forgives a company for that,
and will occasionally chime in about Plusnet because of that.

But I certainly don't spam this or any other group.

Cheers.

Old May 28th 06, 07:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jim Guthrie

On Sun, 28 May 2006 03:56:48 +0100, "Colin"
wrote:

They ripped me off sillly mate.

I'm afraid I'm one of those people that never forgives a company for that,
and will occasionally chime in about Plusnet because of that.

But I certainly don't spam this or any other group.

IIRC, you were one of the 24/7/365 heavy users who 'suffered' from
PlusNet's usage restrictions. Whether they ripped you off, or you
ripped them of is a moot point :-)

It's a bit sad that a year or two later you still seem to want to
grind your axe.

Jim
Old May 28th 06, 08:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin

They ripped me off sillly mate.

I'm afraid I'm one of those people that never forgives a company for that,
and will occasionally chime in about Plusnet because of that.

But I certainly don't spam this or any other group.

IIRC, you were one of the 24/7/365 heavy users who 'suffered' from
PlusNet's usage restrictions. Whether they ripped you off, or you
ripped them of is a moot point :-)

It's a bit sad that a year or two later you still seem to want to
grind your axe.

Jim

Sadder still that Plusnet still rip off customers and are going even further
down hill ... but I guess your not complaining

Cheers.

Old May 28th 06, 09:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joe Lee

Colin wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/s2ngh

you're starting to look like a spammer. If you're a Zen user why the
obsession with Plusnet ?

Phil

I think it is true to say that all those users not having a Broadband
connection from PlustNet are getting more that a bit uptight with the
volume
of support issues for that ISP which finds their way onto this newgroups.

The reason is because there are currently an awful lot of people having
various problems with Plusnet's 'service' *&* they've discovered that when
tickets to PN go unanswered or the response bears little relationship to the
problem complained, & as they also find their complaints are going
unanswered on the plusnet.service.customer-feedback site, they've discovered
that at least one member of Plusnet's Customer Support team have been
responding to their problems in this group (the last post from CS was on
Wed).

IMO the blame for this lies fairly & squarely with PN for dealing with the
issues within their own system & support forums.

One way or another I think this group will see the posts begin to tail off
within the near future.

It
is getting to the point where I know more about the terms and conditions
and
all kinds of other information on PlusNet more than I know about by own
ISP
!!!!

We may need to test you on your knowledge of the T&C's - when I last looked
they ran to over thirty A4 pages

Joe Lee

David Bradley

Old May 29th 06, 02:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joe Lee

"Joe Lee" wrote

snip

Apologies - my bad, of course that should have read:

IMO the blame for this lies fairly & squarely with PN for NOT dealing with