WILL MY MOBILE WORK IN THE UK?

Old May 26th 06, 09:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Juliana

Default WILL MY MOBILE WORK IN THE UK?

Any experience? Please advise.
I speak Greek, English, French, and some Spanish. Thanks. Juliana
http://www.geocities.com/bizinitiative

Old May 26th 06, 11:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stuart Bell

Juliana wrote:

Any experience? Please advise.
I speak Greek, English, French, and some Spanish. Thanks. Juliana
http://www.geocities.com/bizinitiative

Wrong group, your web-page isn't there, and you don't say which country
you're coming from. Good start!

--
Try stuartsmacs at dsl dot pipex dot com to email me.

Old May 26th 06, 11:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike GW8IJT

"Juliana" wrote in message
ups.com...
Any experience? Please advise.
I speak Greek, English, French, and some Spanish. Thanks. Juliana
http://www.geocities.com/bizinitiative

Where are you from?
Your web page doesn't work.
This group is for broadband internet access NOT mobile phones.
Regards MIke.

Old May 26th 06, 12:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

"Juliana" wrote in message
ups.com...
Any experience? Please advise.
I speak Greek, English, French, and some Spanish. Thanks. Juliana
http://www.geocities.com/bizinitiative

Yes

Old May 26th 06, 01:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Davies

Juliana plastered spam across usenet.

Stuart Bell wrote:
Wrong group, your web-page isn't there, and you don't say which country
you're coming from. Good start!

It's spam, posted to many groups. Website has been reported and removed.
Chris

Old May 26th 06, 08:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spin Dryer

Stuart Bell wrote:
Wrong group, your web-page isn't there, and you don't say which country
you're coming from. Good start!

It's spam, posted to many groups.

Website has been reported and removed.
Chris

Incorrect. The webpage had almost certainly used up the allowed
transfer limit and timed out.
Old May 26th 06, 11:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

"jim" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 May 2006 12:16:50 +0100, "Graham"
wrote:

"Juliana" wrote in message
roups.com...
Any experience? Please advise.
I speak Greek, English, French, and some Spanish. Thanks. Juliana
http://www.geocities.com/bizinitiative

Yes

No

Do we really care............