Old May 27th 06, 12:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Smith

SNIP!!!
I'm expecting it's a problem with the Pascal and not my program! So can you
use your extensive wisdom to try and see what the problem is. I appreciate
it. I'm guessing there might be some referral on it which I will do at
highest priority.

I really appreciate what your doing.

Thank you

Dan Manley

And i wonder how software gets so buggy....... its the Pascal dontcha
know.......

Old May 27th 06, 01:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dan

Oops! Sorry. I put the email address as the subject! Suprisingly easy
mistake to use! Oh and you should never have to use pascal as a programming
language. The language is older than the teachers that teach it!!!

Dan

Old May 27th 06, 11:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nicholas Thomas

Dan wrote:
Oops! Sorry. I put the email address as the subject! Suprisingly easy
mistake to use! Oh and you should never have to use pascal as a programming
language. The language is older than the teachers that teach it!!!

Dan

d00d, Pascal r0x0rz!

Seriously, it does.

Free:
http://www.freepascal.org/
http://lazarus.freepascal.org/

Commerical:
http://www.borland.com/us/products/delphi/index.html
http://tinyurl.com/gjvg4

(Alright, this is "Object Pascal", but still...)

Mind you, I fail to see what this has to do with broadband. So to bring
it into the fold , I'll let on that I'm using Lazarus+FPC to develop a
CGI management proggie for my homebrew WRAP router .

xF,

....Nick