Feedback, please...

Old May 27th 06, 01:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
▀°dincÁs▓░░░

Default Feedback, please...

While I know that advertising is not allowed on this newsgroup, and
totally agree to a ban on ads of any kind, I just wanted to ask if
someone could be interested in buying a 1-month-old Fritz!Box Fon WLAN.

If someone is interested, drop a line and I'll put it on EBay: if nobody
is, I won't bother... a few quids spared!

Please don't start to barter or bid here, just let me know if there is
any interest.

Obviously, being the item almost new the price can't be very far from
the list price, but... I'll let you know on EBay, if and when it will be
on.

Thanks!

N.B. If somebody thinks that even this is not acceptable in the light of
the Newsgroup Charter point of view, let me know and I'll delete the
post and slap myself on the wrists.
--
▀°dincÁs▓░░░ - The Y2K Druid
Old May 27th 06, 02:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Memnoch

On Sat, 27 May 2006 12:28:08 GMT, ▀°dincÁs▓░░░ wrote:

While I know that advertising is not allowed on this newsgroup, and
totally agree to a ban on ads of any kind, I just wanted to ask if
someone could be interested in buying a 1-month-old Fritz!Box Fon WLAN.

If someone is interested, drop a line and I'll put it on EBay: if nobody
is, I won't bother... a few quids spared!

It will cost you almost nothing. Just put it on Ebay and see what happens.

Please don't start to barter or bid here, just let me know if there is
any interest.

Obviously, being the item almost new the price can't be very far from
the list price, but... I'll let you know on EBay, if and when it will be
on.

Sorry but almost new is still second hand.

Old May 27th 06, 08:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Philippe Deleye

"▀°dincÁs▓░░░" wrote in message
er.co.uk...

Obviously, being the item almost new the price can't be very far from
the list price, but... I'll let you know on EBay, if and when it will be
on.

No idea what the "list price" is ...
Just for your info: 2nd hand - unused - Fritz Boxes (e.g. FritzBox Fon WLAN
7050) get sold in e-Bay.de at around 120Ą

rgds
Philippe

Old May 28th 06, 05:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Philippe Deleye" wrote in message

"▀°dincÁs▓░░░" wrote in message
er.co.uk...

Obviously, being the item almost new the price can't be very far from
the list price, but... I'll let you know on EBay, if and when it will be
on.

No idea what the "list price" is ...
Just for your info: 2nd hand - unused - Fritz Boxes (e.g. FritzBox Fon
WLAN
7050) get sold in e-Bay.de at around 120Ą

Which given that the 7050, which is the latest model, can be had new for
ú140 or less, gives you an idea.

Ivor

Old May 29th 06, 10:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
▀°dincÁs▓░░░

Recently, Philippe Deleye popped out over the fence
around uk.telecom.voip and said...

|"▀°dincÁs▓░░░" wrote in message
der.co.uk...

| Obviously, being the item almost new the price can't be very far from
| the list price, but... I'll let you know on EBay, if and when it will be
| on.
|
|No idea what the "list price" is ...
|Just for your info: 2nd hand - unused - Fritz Boxes (e.g. FritzBox Fon WLAN
|7050) get sold in e-Bay.de at around 120?
|
|rgds
|Philippe

You can't use german Fritz!Boxes here in UK.
1) AFAIK, different ADSL standard; in Germany the most common type of
ADSL is on ISDN.
2) Different PSTN specs.
3) German boxes come with German firmware, and ... well... in German!
Dunno if is possible to flash an English firmware. If yes, it probably
invalidates the warranty.

Maybe this is a load of .... but I'm not happy to buy something on EBay
without being sure I won't be disappointed.

You can buy a new Fritz!Box Fon WLAN ready for the UK market @ 119 quid
w/VAT, and a 7050 @ 139. Get the measure from that.

Anyway, given the poor / inexistent feedback at this stage, I won't put
it on EBay still. I can wait... ;-)

--
▀°dincÁs▓░░░ - The Y2K Druid