Google UK Fax Number

Old May 27th 06, 09:15 PM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.telecom.broadband
Im a Troll

Default Google UK Fax Number

Does google.co.uk have a fax number?

Old May 27th 06, 09:21 PM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.telecom.broadband

On 27-May-2006, "Im a Troll" wrote:

Does google.co.uk have a fax number?

They list an address but no phone/fax so they
may be ex-directory. Try asking in the Google
newsgroup they sometimes have insider info.
Old May 27th 06, 09:46 PM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.telecom.broadband
[[email protected]]

wrote in message

On 27-May-2006, "Im a Troll" wrote:

Does google.co.uk have a fax number?

They list an address but no phone/fax so they
may be ex-directory. Try asking in the Google
newsgroup they sometimes have insider info.

There's a Google newsgroup? Wharrisit? I can only find
'it-alt.media.internet.google', which is Italian. And I'm English.

Old May 28th 06, 10:51 AM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.telecom.broadband
DH

Im a Troll wrote:
Does google.co.uk have a fax number?

Thank you for your interest in Google.

For information regarding advertising sales conducted out of the UK office, contact:

Google UK Limited
Belgrave House
76 Buckingham Palace Road
London SW1W 9TQ

Google UK Limited is registered at Companies House in England with registered
number 03977902. Vat registration number: 765970776.

For information regarding online advertising sales contact:

Google Ireland Limited
1st & 2nd Floors Gordon House
Barrow Street
Dublin 4
Ireland

The services on this site are provided by Google Inc., which can be contacted as
follows:

Google Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
USA

Tel: +1 (650) 253 0000
Fax: +1 (650) 618 1499

Thats the only ref for telephone or fax I could find.

--
Cheers
David Harris
Old May 28th 06, 10:54 AM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.telecom.broadband
DH

Default Google UK Fax Number FOUND IT

DH wrote:
Im a Troll wrote:

Does google.co.uk have a fax number?

Got it from Kelleys online :
==============
Address
The Courtyard
12 Sutton Row
London
W1V 5FH
United Kingdom

Telephone, fax and web
Tel: +44 0207 0313100
Fax: +44 0207 0313001
http://www.google.co.uk

[...]

http://www.g8ina.enta.net
http://www.harrisphotography.co.uk
(to reply, just demunge
g8ina[aT]blueyonder(d0t)co{d0t}uk)
Old May 28th 06, 05:11 PM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.telecom.broadband
Im a Troll

"DH" wrote in message
. uk...
DH wrote:

Got it from Kelleys online :

Thanks... BYW, Whats the URL?

Old May 28th 06, 09:32 PM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.telecom.broadband

On 27-May-2006, "[[email protected]]" wrote:

There's a Google newsgroup? Wharrisit? I can only find
'it-alt.media.internet.google', which is Italian. And I'm English.

google.public.support.general
I have it grouped with
alt.internet.search-engines
Lots of postings for the two combined.