AAH - Using different trunks for calls from specific extensions

Old May 29th 06, 05:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Matt

Default AAH - Using different trunks for calls from specific extensions

Hi,

One of my extensions (200) uses the phone number allocated to the bt
pstn line. Another extensions DDI is via voipfone (211), and another
by voip.co.uk.

I'd like users at each extension to all be able to dial 1471, and it be
routed via their trunk.

i.e. if extension 211 dials 1471, it to be routed out over the voipfone
tunk, if 200 dial 1471 it go out over the pstn etc etc.

Any ideas how to achieve this simply?

Many thanks

Matthew

Old May 29th 06, 05:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

Matt wrote:
Hi,

One of my extensions (200) uses the phone number allocated to the bt
pstn line. Another extensions DDI is via voipfone (211), and another
by voip.co.uk.

I'd like users at each extension to all be able to dial 1471, and it be
routed via their trunk.

i.e. if extension 211 dials 1471, it to be routed out over the voipfone
tunk, if 200 dial 1471 it go out over the pstn etc etc.

Any ideas how to achieve this simply?

This can be done using DBGet from your dialplan and rather than parsing
to various providers, do a local lookup with your cdr.

Personally I think I'd use an AGI script to do the same thing (sounds
like a lot less hassle).

Many thanks

Matthew

Old May 29th 06, 06:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Matt was thinking very hard :
Hi,

One of my extensions (200) uses the phone number allocated to the bt
pstn line. Another extensions DDI is via voipfone (211), and another
by voip.co.uk.

I'd like users at each extension to all be able to dial 1471, and it be
routed via their trunk.

i.e. if extension 211 dials 1471, it to be routed out over the voipfone
tunk, if 200 dial 1471 it go out over the pstn etc etc.

Any ideas how to achieve this simply?

Many thanks

Matthew

http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1503882&forum_id=420324
provides some interesting reading around a similar topic