Looking for a wireless adaptor

Old May 30th 06, 06:16 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Alex Bank

Default Looking for a wireless adaptor

hi to everyone i am looking for a wireless adapter to work with my router
NETGEAR WGT624 V2 i currently use a NETGEAR MA111 but i want somthin quicker
i have had a look around for a quicker one and the reviews mention somthin
about they disconnect if you have a amd/via chipset which i have i am not
gonna buy somthin what is going to disconnect every minute it has to be
reliable for like 24/7 use and another thing it doesnt have to be netgear it
can be another make but i would much prefer netgear

let me know on here what you recomend people

Old May 31st 06, 07:44 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Martyn

I had a WPN111 and it was hit and miss, it spent more time disconnected that
connected, so I wouldn't recommend one of them. There are plenty of reviews
available on the web and plenty of user opinions on Amazon etc.

HTH

--
Martyn
. uk...