My apology to the Scots!

Old May 30th 06, 06:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default My apology to the Scots!

During the US long weekend I posted a message concerning Oktoberfest
preparedness on my daily picture with a smile site that may be taken
the wrong way by the Scots around the world! Here is my apology and a
clear clarification on the problem http://www.banffspace3.blogspot.com

Old May 30th 06, 11:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clangnuts

wrote in message
oups.com...
During the US long weekend I posted a message concerning Oktoberfest
preparedness on my daily picture with a smile site that may be taken
the wrong way by the Scots around the world! Here is my apology and a
clear clarification on the problem http://www.banffspace3.blogspot.com

I'm half Scottish, and I found nothing offensive in your Blog. No wonder you
have 300 hits a day!

Clangnuts
--
http://clangnuts.blogspot.com/

Old May 31st 06, 12:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Taylor

On 2006-05-30, Clangnuts wrote:

oups.com...
clear clarification on the problem http://spamming.****/

Because he's a spamming **** that posted this to every newsgroup.

--
David Taylor
Old May 31st 06, 12:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clangnuts