Mitel 5220 and [email protected]

Old May 30th 06, 05:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Default Mitel 5220 and [email protected]

Has anyone had any luck convincing one of these phones to stay registered
with [email protected]? It will register OK on boot, but when the registration
expires and it needs to re-register, it fails to. It'll say in the web
interface:

200 retrying with 192.168.3.119

forever, and *NO REG* on the screen. It's easily fixed by clicking on
Re-Register in the web interface, or rebooting, but for a 150 phone it's
something of a disappointment. It's contactable by ping and HTTP while
retrying, and it is configured with a static IP address. I've tried a
different power injector and a different network port, and anyway the thin
terminal that is connected through it doesn't stop working so I think I can
rule out network issues. There are no error messages related to this phone
in the logs on the server.

Any ideas?

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
17:30:31 up 10 days, 11:27, 0 users, load average: 0.09, 0.16, 0.21

Old May 31st 06, 05:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

alexd wrote:

Updating the firmware seems to have done the trick.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
17:36:53 up 11 days, 11:34, 1 user, load average: 1.56, 1.42, 0.97