VoIPStunt Credit Expiry??

Old May 30th 06, 06:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
talk3g.co.uk

Default VoIPStunt Credit Expiry??

Just had a message from VoIPstunt that my ?10 credit is about to expire.

What will I loose when it does?

Will I still be able to call landlines for free?

If not I doubt if I'll bother with connecting a USB phone to my PC as I can
use their sister service on my normal landline (www.call18866.com) for 5p a
call for unlimited calls to UK landlines anytime. Not a huge issue but ?10 =
7 which = 140 calls or just about 1 per day using a normal phone Vs VoIP. I
suspect on average I would gain from the PAYG on the landline if I stand to
loose ?10 a quarter.

Pity...

Old May 30th 06, 07:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

talk3g.co.uk was thinking very hard :
Just had a message from VoIPstunt that my ?10 credit is about to expire.

What will I loose when it does?

Will I still be able to call landlines for free?

If not I doubt if I'll bother with connecting a USB phone to my PC as I can
use their sister service on my normal landline (www.call18866.com) for 5p a
call for unlimited calls to UK landlines anytime. Not a huge issue but ?10 =
7 which = 140 calls or just about 1 per day using a normal phone Vs VoIP. I
suspect on average I would gain from the PAYG on the landline if I stand to
loose ?10 a quarter.

Pity...

If you don't top up, you will lose your credit and will not be able to
call landlines for free.

If you do top up, you will retain your existing credit (AFAIK)

You then need to use up your credit on chargeable calls, such as mobile
or non-geographic & time the use of it all by the next time you need to
top up.

Old May 30th 06, 08:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sunil Sood

"talk3g.co.uk" wrote in message
If not I doubt if I'll bother with connecting a USB phone to my PC as I
can use their sister service on my normal landline (www.call18866.com) for
5p a call for unlimited calls to UK landlines anytime.

One of their other sister services (www.1899.com) is 3p/call..

Regards
Sunil

Old June 1st 06, 02:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

=
7 which = 140 calls or just about 1 per day using a normal phone Vs VoIP.

suspect on average I would gain from the PAYG on the landline if I stand

loose ?10 a quarter.

AFAIK it's not 10Euros per quarter, but 120 days (ie almost 4 months).

Rob

Old June 1st 06, 06:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
GwG

"Rob" wrote in message

"talk3g.co.uk" wrote in message

If not I doubt if I'll bother with connecting a USB phone to my PC as

can
use their sister service on my normal landline (www.call18866.com)
for 5p

call for unlimited calls to UK landlines anytime. Not a huge issue
but ?10

=
7 which = 140 calls or just about 1 per day using a normal phone Vs
VoIP.

suspect on average I would gain from the PAYG on the landline if I
stand

loose ?10 a quarter.

AFAIK it's not 10Euros per quarter, but 120 days (ie almost 4 months).

Yes, but that was yesterday.

Old June 2nd 06, 02:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

GwG wrote:
"Rob" wrote in message

AFAIK it's not 10Euros per quarter, but 120 days (ie almost 4 months).

Yes, but that was yesterday.

True - I'm into day 127 since top up and not even a warning email yet.
Isn't it terrible?

Stuart

Old June 3rd 06, 09:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
GwG

wrote in message
ups.com...

GwG wrote:
"Rob" wrote in message

AFAIK it's not 10Euros per quarter, but 120 days (ie almost 4
months).

Yes, but that was yesterday.

True - I'm into day 127 since top up and not even a warning email yet.
Isn't it terrible?

They were very efficient at converting my money into theirs, with the
two accounts that I opened.
I emailed them on both occasions, explaining that I was not prepared to
have any more of my cash removed from my accounts without my permission,
and I have not used them since.