What is the quality of calls and service on Freetalk like? Anything I should know?

Old May 30th 06, 07:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mikey

Default What is the quality of calls and service on Freetalk like? Anything I should know?

Want to sign up just a little concerned as to the call quality? and
reliability.

Anything I should know befor a sign up?

Is it easy to get started?

Thanks

Mikey

Old May 30th 06, 09:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave

On Tue, 30 May 2006 18:36:46 GMT, "Mikey" wrote:

Want to sign up just a little concerned as to the call quality? and
reliability.

Anything I should know befor a sign up?

Is it easy to get started?

Thanks

Mikey

I've found the quality to be excellent, most of the time I can't tell
the difference between it and a BT line. Have found it to be 100%
reliable, not had a single problem with it.

It was really easy to set up, took 10 minutes maximum. Not sure what
support is like as I have never had a reason to call them.
Old May 31st 06, 02:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
fred

"Mikey" wrote in message
Want to sign up just a little concerned as to the call quality? and
reliability.

Anything I should know befor a sign up?

Is it easy to get started?

Thanks

Mikey

Hi Mikey
I can vouch for Freetalk-very good call quality and simple to set up too.
Their support is USA based but costs you 5p per minute to reach them from
your Freetalk Handset. I have found them very helpful when enquiring about
number portability etc. Go on-give it a try!
Fred.

Old May 31st 06, 09:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mikey

Thanks Fred.

Looks like I'll be going over to them. 18866 is costing me more than that
now. and it's unreliable.

Thanks

Mikey