Networked HP printer installs drivers every print

Old May 31st 06, 10:26 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
80/20

Default Networked HP printer installs drivers every print

Yes I do know this has also been posted separately on
comp.periphs.printers, but Google wouldn't let me post to both groups
at the same time..

I'm not sure whether this is a printer or network problem, so here
goes.

Two XP Home computers networked with Netgear DG834G v2 ADSL modem
router and Netgear WG111v2 wireless USB adapter.

HP1350 all-in-one printer/scanner/copier attached to wireless connected

computer.

Modem/Wireless set up working very well.

Problem:
Each time the computers start up they install the 1300 series software,

then each time a print is sent from either of the computers the
software installs again before sending the page to the printer. This
is becoming boring - what have I done wrong? What is the solution?

Cheers
Steve