Linksys SPA3000

Old May 31st 06, 04:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lansbury

Default Linksys SPA3000

Can I check that I am understanding the spec of this unit correctly.

It can handle more than one incoming and outgoing VoIP provider as well as a
normal phone line?

Thanks

--
Lansbury
www.uk-air.net
Old May 31st 06, 04:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Lansbury wrote:
Can I check that I am understanding the spec of this unit correctly.

It can handle more than one incoming and outgoing VoIP provider as well as a
normal phone line?

Thanks

--
Lansbury
www.uk-air.net
FAQs for the alt.travel.uk.air newsgroup

I have one, and still don't quite understand it all myself

It seems you can have more than one VoIP provider.. but they all have to
be on the same server / company.

Old May 31st 06, 05:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Wed, 31 May 2006 16:29:07 +0100, Sean
wrote:

Lansbury wrote:
Can I check that I am understanding the spec of this unit correctly.

It can handle more than one incoming and outgoing VoIP provider as well as a
normal phone line?

Thanks

--
Lansbury
www.uk-air.net
FAQs for the alt.travel.uk.air newsgroup

I have one, and still don't quite understand it all myself

It seems you can have more than one VoIP provider.. but they all have to
be on the same server / company.

No they don't have to be with the same company at all. Only the
primary provider is the same for incoming and outgoing.

You can have ONE incoming voip provider and ONE landline(FXO).
The Voip incoming provider also serves as your prime outgoing but
there are, in addition, 4 gateways which permit other outgoing
providers. Thus, with ease, you can have 5 outgoing voip providers and
more is possible with some appropriate setting up. If you wanted more
outgoing providers then check out this method:-
http://www.leafcom.co.uk
There is ONE analogue phone output.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.