Setting up email on TalkTalk Broadband.

Old May 31st 06, 06:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alasdair

Default Setting up email on TalkTalk Broadband.

Having now connected to TalkTalk by wireless modem/router, can someone
tell me how to set up e-mail accounts with TalkTalk without using the
CD provided?

--
Alasdair.
Old May 31st 06, 08:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

31 May 2006, Alasdair wrote:

can someone tell me how to set up e-mail accounts with TalkTalk ...

You'd better start a website giving this information out, too, since there
may be others to consider... Also, I suppose you've already spent time on
the www.ADSLguide.org website checking whether you can get those answers
from posts already on their discussion boards ?
Old June 1st 06, 10:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

"Alasdair" wrote in message
Having now connected to TalkTalk by wireless modem/router, can someone
tell me how to set up e-mail accounts with TalkTalk without using the
CD provided?

Use a little initiative !!

http://www.talktalk.co.uk/talktalk/s...ELP.EMAILSETUP