1394 connection

Old June 1st 06, 01:10 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Andy

Default 1394 connection

I have a 1394 firewire PC I card and an onboard Ethernet Controller and I
have broadband and its connected to the PC by Ethernet CAT5 Cable so I am
wondering why when I go into my network settings in windows xp does it show
that 1394 firewire connection is connected when I don't even have a firewire
cable plugged into it!

cheers,

Andy.

Old June 1st 06, 06:58 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Conor

In article , Andy says...
I have a 1394 firewire PC I card and an onboard Ethernet Controller and I
have broadband and its connected to the PC by Ethernet CAT5 Cable so I am
wondering why when I go into my network settings in windows xp does it show
that 1394 firewire connection is connected when I don't even have a firewire
cable plugged into it!

Welcome to Windows.

--
Conor,