VOIPBuster upgrade

Old June 1st 06, 07:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian

Default VOIPBuster upgrade

Since the automated upgrade to 2.10 build 336 (Monday), my call list has
been deleted, dialling now takes about 300ms and the program crashes
immediately after dialling. In other words, it is unusable. I have sent
e-mails to them but there is no response.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Brian