Plusnet. Am I being cynical?

Old June 1st 06, 10:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tx2

Default Plusnet. Am I being cynical?

I have asked for (and got) my MAC authority from Plusnet after having
been a customer of theirs for over 5 years.

I'm fed up with the ever changing goalposts, the capped bandwidth (that
is enforced even before you hit max usage levels) and the overall
decline of this very short lived 'decent' ISP (the lesson here is that
the leopard NEVER changes his spots)

Amongst a few other niggly bits n bobs.

So, I get my MAC, and a request to complete a customer survey as they
really want to learn why I am moving to a competitor - and my line
speed goes absolutely ballistic!

I have experienced speeds circa 1900kbps over this last few days, my
average top spot being nearer 1500kbps prior to my middle finger
'salute'.

Do Plusnet have some mechanism to make me think "hmmm, actually, this
lot are actually OK", in the hope I will reconsider?

Cynical I know, but i'm making the most of it !

Old June 1st 06, 10:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joe Lee

"tx2" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

But won't the higher speeds mean you'll bang your head against their low
ceiling even sooner ?
now that's cynical !

Joe Lee