"[email protected]" is no more

Old June 1st 06, 11:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Default "[email protected]" is no more

It's new name is Trixbox !

http://www.trixbox.org/

Old June 2nd 06, 07:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Jono wrote:

It's new name is Trixbox !

http://www.trixbox.org/

Well I spose it's easier to pronounce or spell than 'asterix', as all my
colleagues call it.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
19:12:33 up 13 days, 13:10, 1 user, load average: 0.45, 0.14, 0.13

Old June 2nd 06, 07:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nicholas Thomas

alexd wrote:
Jono wrote:

It's new name is Trixbox !

http://www.trixbox.org/

Well I spose it's easier to pronounce or spell than 'asterix', as all my
colleagues call it.

They should have shown a sense of humour and renamed it to [email protected]

xF,

....Nick
Old June 2nd 06, 07:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Nicholas Thomas wrote:

alexd wrote:
Jono wrote:
http://www.trixbox.org/

Well I spose it's easier to pronounce or spell than 'asterix', as all my
colleagues call it.

They should have shown a sense of humour and renamed it to [email protected]

I don't suppose anyone here has tried to register on their forum this
evening? Every attempt I have made today has ended up in me being sent to a
blank page. Don't tell me I have to use Internet Explorer?!?

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
19:31:22 up 13 days, 13:28, 1 user, load average: 0.10, 0.11, 0.11

Old June 2nd 06, 08:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

alexd pretended :
Nicholas Thomas wrote:

alexd wrote:
Jono wrote:
http://www.trixbox.org/

Well I spose it's easier to pronounce or spell than 'asterix', as all my
colleagues call it.

They should have shown a sense of humour and renamed it to [email protected]

I don't suppose anyone here has tried to register on their forum this
evening? Every attempt I have made today has ended up in me being sent to a
blank page. Don't tell me I have to use Internet Explorer?!?

I tried, unsuccefully many times yesterday. Not tried today, though.

Old June 2nd 06, 09:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

alexd wrote:
Jono wrote:

It's new name is Trixbox !

http://www.trixbox.org/

Well I spose it's easier to pronounce or spell than 'asterix', as all my
colleagues call it.

I get very annoyed at people calling it asterix! its asterisk ! eesh
Old June 2nd 06, 09:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Sean presented the following explanation :
alexd wrote:
Jono wrote:

It's new name is Trixbox !

http://www.trixbox.org/

Well I spose it's easier to pronounce or spell than 'asterix', as all my
colleagues call it.

I get very annoyed at people calling it asterix! its asterisk ! eesh

Just like when people say "He aksed me"

Old June 2nd 06, 10:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

Jono wrote:
alexd pretended :
I don't suppose anyone here has tried to register on their forum this
evening? Every attempt I have made today has ended up in me being sent to a
blank page. Don't tell me I have to use Internet Explorer?!?

I tried, unsuccefully many times yesterday. Not tried today, though.

Registered Ok this afternoon using Opera.

Old June 3rd 06, 03:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

paul123 wrote:

Jono wrote:
alexd pretended :
I don't suppose anyone here has tried to register on their forum this
evening? Every attempt I have made today has ended up in me being sent
to a blank page. Don't tell me I have to use Internet Explorer?!?

I tried, unsuccefully many times yesterday. Not tried today, though.

Registered Ok this afternoon using Opera.

Working now with Konqueror

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
15:19:56 up 14 days, 9:17, 1 user, load average: 0.15, 0.20, 0.08

Old June 5th 06, 02:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lee

"Jono" wrote in message
yonder.com.co.uk...
It's new name is Trixbox !

http://www.trixbox.org/

Thanks for the tip.

Also worth noting that there is a preconfigured virtual machine for VMware
player available. Try before you, er, "buy"?