Voip.co.uk

Old June 2nd 06, 11:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

Default Voip.co.uk

Is anybody else having a problem with outgoing calls via voip.co.uk
today (and yesterday)?
Old June 2nd 06, 12:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
ACDeag

Thomas Kenyon expressed precisely :
Is anybody else having a problem with outgoing calls via voip.co.uk
today (and yesterday)?

Used it last night no problems, have not used it today at all.

Old June 2nd 06, 07:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Thomas Kenyon wrote:

Thanks, it was a problem my end, looks like asterisk didn't properly
close a channel and after that was blocking everything else that was
going out.

Looked very odd.

I had a similar problem with the last version of Asterisk I was using
[asterisk_1-1.2.1.dfsg-1_amd64.deb] whereby after a call it would keep the
channel open and peg the CPU at 100%, no network traffic in either
direction, on about 50% of calls. Fixed in the current version so not sure
if it was a Debian package issue or an upstream Asterisk bug.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
19:07:15 up 13 days, 13:04, 1 user, load average: 0.06, 0.11, 0.16

Old June 2nd 06, 10:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

alexd wrote:
Thomas Kenyon wrote:

Thanks, it was a problem my end, looks like asterisk didn't properly
close a channel and after that was blocking everything else that was
going out.

Looked very odd.

I had a similar problem with the last version of Asterisk I was using
[asterisk_1-1.2.1.dfsg-1_amd64.deb] whereby after a call it would keep the
channel open and peg the CPU at 100%, no network traffic in either
direction, on about 50% of calls. Fixed in the current version so not sure
if it was a Debian package issue or an upstream Asterisk bug.

Weird, this was with 1.2.8, not happened since though.

Although on another machine I have had a 1.2.8 crash.