Confusing aah dial plan

Old June 2nd 06, 09:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Default Confusing aah dial plan

Would some kind sould help me modify the below [email protected] code?

I would like all calls to reach the NVFaxDetect application,
whether they have a blank CLID or not.

Then I would like any voice calls with a blank CLID to hear a system WAV
file ("The number you are calling does not accept annonymous calls. Please
redial using 0871XXXXXXX, or call back without withholding your number"),
whilst callers with a CLID should be allowed to complete their call.

All my attempts are failing. In a deliberate attempt not to embarrass
myself, I haven't included my failed changes.

[from-pstn-reghours]
exten = s,1,GotoIf($[${FAX_RX} = disabled]?from-pstn-reghours-nofax,s,1:2)
exten = s,3,Playtones(ring)
exten = s,4,NVFaxDetect(10)
exten = s,5,SetVar(intype=${INCOMING})
exten = s,6,Cut(intype=intype,-,1)
exten = s,7,GotoIf($[${intype} = EXT]?8:9)
exten = s,8,Goto(ext-local,${INCOMING:4},1)
exten = s,9,GotoIf($[${intype} = GRP]?10:11)
exten = s,10,Goto(ext-group,${INCOMING:4},1)
exten = s,11,GotoIf($[${intype} = QUE]?12:13)
exten = s,12,Goto(ext-queues,${INCOMING:4},1)
exten = s,13,Goto(${INCOMING},s,1)
exten = fax,1,Goto(ext-fax,in_fax,1)
exten = h,1,Hangup

Old June 3rd 06, 10:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Jono wrote:

I would like all calls to reach the NVFaxDetect application,
whether they have a blank CLID or not.

Then I would like any voice calls with a blank CLID to hear a system WAV
file ("The number you are calling does not accept annonymous calls. Please
redial using 0871XXXXXXX, or call back without withholding your number"),
whilst callers with a CLID should be allowed to complete their call.

[from-pstn-reghours]
exten = s,1,GotoIf($[${FAX_RX} = disabled]?from-pstn-reghours-nofax,s,1:2)

; Out of interest, what happened to priority 2? Surely the above won't work
; without priority 2?

exten = s,3,Playtones(ring)
exten = s,4,NVFaxDetect(10)
exten = s,5,GotoIf($[${CALLERIDNUM:0:7} = "Private"]?acr,1:6)

; OK jono this is just a wild-assed guess I'm making here. I don't have an *
; connected to a PSTN circuit so I don't know what you get in the UK when a
; number is anonymous, and I don't know what you want to class as
; 'anonymous' - are Private, Unknown, International etc 'anonymous' in your
; book? If so, you'll have to add more GotoIf()s in a chain to catch them.
; To be honest, I don't even know if it's $CALLERIDNUM or $CALLERIDNAME that
; gets set. Again, you'll need to write more rules to match them.

exten = s,6,SetVar(intype=${INCOMING})
exten = s,7,Cut(intype=intype,-,1)
exten = s,8,GotoIf($[${intype} = EXT]?9:10)
exten = s,9,Goto(ext-local,${INCOMING:4},1)
exten = s,10,GotoIf($[${intype} = GRP]?11:12)
exten = s,11,Goto(ext-group,${INCOMING:4},1)
exten = s,12,GotoIf($[${intype} = QUE]?13:14)
exten = s,13,Goto(ext-queues,${INCOMING:4},1)
exten = s,14,Goto(${INCOMING},s,1)

exten = acr,1,Playback(custom/no-anonymous-thanks)
exten = acr,2,Hangup()

exten = fax,1,Goto(ext-fax,in_fax,1)

exten = h,1,Hangup

Good luck!

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
10:11:19 up 14 days, 4:08, 1 user, load average: 0.58, 0.80, 0.51

Old June 3rd 06, 11:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

alexd has brought this to us :
Jono wrote:

I would like all calls to reach the NVFaxDetect application,
whether they have a blank CLID or not.

Then I would like any voice calls with a blank CLID to hear a system WAV
file ("The number you are calling does not accept anonymous calls. Please
[...]

Ooops! priority two is in the actual conf: exten = s,2,Answer. Bit too
much cutty pasty!

All my SIP inbound routes point to this context, so I can receive faxes
by SIP......so no PSTN is involved.

None of my phones display Caler ID name, so basically I just want voice
calls with blank numerical CLIDs to hear the acr message.

I will give your suggestion a try........cheers.