Anyone got SIPBroker working on Sipura SPA 1001?

Old June 4th 06, 12:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris Tomlinson

Default Anyone got SIPBroker working on Sipura SPA 1001?

Hi, for me SIPBroker is SIPBroken!

Just a quickie question that you might be the one to help me with. I am
trying to contact a user on Orange Broadband (formerly Wanadoo Broadband)
using SIPBroker. I understand Wanadoo use the Deltathree network, but I may
be wrong. It does not work when I use *333.

However, I also cannot get the SIPBroker test numbers at
http://faq.sipbroker.com/tiki-index.php to work. I have tried both from my
Line 1 (Voipfone) & Line 2 (VoIPCheap).

Here is my dial plan:
)

Can you see anything wrong with that? I either get silence, or a busy tone
when I try the test numbers.
--
Thanks,
Me

Try www.Superhighstreet.com/home - Finds anything or they buy it for you!

Old June 4th 06, 10:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Oldie

On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 11:00:38 GMT, "Chris Tomlinson"
wrote:

Hi, for me SIPBroker is SIPBroken!

Just a quickie question that you might be the one to help me with. I am
trying to contact a user on Orange Broadband (formerly Wanadoo Broadband)
using SIPBroker. I understand Wanadoo use the Deltathree network, but I may
be wrong. It does not work when I use *333.

However, I also cannot get the SIPBroker test numbers at
http://faq.sipbroker.com/tiki-index.php to work. I have tried both from my
Line 1 (Voipfone) & Line 2 (VoIPCheap).

Here is my dial plan:
)

Can you see anything wrong with that? I either get silence, or a busy tone
when I try the test numbers.

I use Sipbroker for my outgoing calls on my SPA-1001 via Voxalot. I
have registered Voxalot as my VSP, and I have set others as providers
on my Voxalot account.

My dialplan is ([x*][x*]. |#[x*]. |xx.|)

If you do this, you can dial using Sipbroker's * codes and still
receive incoming calls on any of the providers that are registered via
Voxalot.

This means that you can have as many VSPs as you like on just one of
the SPA-1001's ports - and still have the other available for a direct
connection to your prime VBSP.

Oldie

Old June 5th 06, 08:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lansbury

On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 11:00:38 GMT, "Chris Tomlinson" wrote:

I understand Wanadoo use the Deltathree network, but I may
be wrong. It does not work when I use *333.

Delta Three now block all peering and SIP dialling.

I use their retail arm iconnecthere.com and will be leaving them because of
it. They are even blocking dial out on a new SPA-3000 I purchased as they only
let you use their supplied ATA.
--
Lansbury
www.uk-air.net
Old June 5th 06, 08:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

Lansbury wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 11:00:38 GMT, "Chris Tomlinson" wrote:
I understand Wanadoo use the Deltathree network, but I may
be wrong. It does not work when I use *333.

Delta Three now block all peering and SIP dialling.

I use their retail arm iconnecthere.com and will be leaving them because of
it. They are even blocking dial out on a new SPA-3000 I purchased as they only
let you use their supplied ATA.

Is this is their terms of use (or was it when you signed up)?
Old June 5th 06, 11:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris Tomlinson

"Lansbury" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 11:00:38 GMT, "Chris Tomlinson" wrote:

I understand Wanadoo use the Deltathree network, but I may
be wrong. It does not work when I use *333.

Delta Three now block all peering and SIP dialling.

Oh dear, sorry to hear that

Does that include Wanadoo/Orange Broadband do you know? I *think* they use
deltathree.

Old June 5th 06, 01:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Chris Tomlinson" wrote in message
. uk
wrote:
I understand Wanadoo use the Deltathree network, but
I may be wrong. It does not work when I use *333.

Delta Three now block all peering and SIP dialling.

Oh dear, sorry to hear that

Does that include Wanadoo/Orange Broadband do you know? I *think* they
use deltathree.

No idea about Sipbroker, but I've been using Sipgate, Gradwell and FWD
over Wanadoo broadband for the past 18 months with no major problems.

Who is Delta Three, never heard of them..?

Ivor

Old June 5th 06, 04:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lansbury

On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 08:48:17 +0100, Paul Cupis wrote:

I use their retail arm iconnecthere.com and will be leaving them because of
it. They are even blocking dial out on a new SPA-3000 I purchased as they only
let you use their supplied ATA.

Is this is their terms of use (or was it when you signed up)?

No when I signed up you could bring your own device. I didn't have one and
took there locked PAP2. Now they no longer accept any device but one they
supply.
Old June 5th 06, 04:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lansbury

On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:15:55 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

Who is Delta Three, never heard of them..?

They are a US provider of IP equipment and services. They have been around
since 1996.
Old June 5th 06, 04:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lansbury

On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 10:08:39 GMT, "Chris Tomlinson" wrote:

Does that include Wanadoo/Orange Broadband do you know? I *think* they use
deltathree.

if your settings include natrelay.deltathree.com I guess it would.
Old June 5th 06, 07:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

wrote:
I understand Wanadoo use the Deltathree network, but
I may be wrong. It does not work when I use *333.

Delta Three now block all peering and SIP dialling.

Oh dear, sorry to hear that

Does that include Wanadoo/Orange Broadband do you know? I *think* they
use deltathree.

No idea about Sipbroker, but I've been using Sipgate, Gradwell and FWD
over Wanadoo broadband for the past 18 months with no major problems.

Sipbroker isn't a conventional VSP though Ivor. They permit peer to
peer connection between virtually all providers. You can also set up
sipbroker, in your dial plan, to route, if it can, calls for free,
over the net, where possible - if not possible the call goes via your
own VSP.
They also have PSTN access numbers dotted around the globe.

Who is Delta Three, never heard of them..?

If you look at the list on sipbroker I am sure that there will be
scores of VSPs you've not heard of.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.