Current have combined adsl router wireless - need vpn endpoint? How

Old June 5th 06, 09:30 PM posted to alt.comp.networking.routers,uk.comp.home-networking
wee

Default Current have combined adsl router wireless - need vpn endpoint? How

Currrently have a Wireless ADSL router (i.e incomming adsl, 2 wireless
computers, and 4 wired)

Need to add a vpn endpoint? Can I add a new router (with VPN) to the
exisiting setup, or do I need to replace the lot with a combined
ADSL/Wireless/VPN such as the Linksys WRVSHG

Old June 5th 06, 09:43 PM posted to alt.comp.networking.routers,uk.comp.home-networking
Martyn

You should be able to add another router to your present setup, then add the
new vpn and the pc you un-plugged from the original router into the new
router...

--
Martyn

*** STRESS - The condition brought about by having to resist the temptation
to beat the living daylights out of someone who richly deserves it.
o.uk...

Old June 5th 06, 10:02 PM posted to alt.comp.networking.routers,uk.comp.home-networking
wee

"wee" wrote in message
o.uk...
Currrently have a Wireless ADSL router (i.e incomming adsl, 2 wireless
computers, and 4 wired)

Need to add a vpn endpoint? Can I add a new router (with VPN) to the
exisiting setup, or do I need to replace the lot with a combined
ADSL/Wireless/VPN such as the Linksys WRV54G