FREE and UNLIMITED SIP softphone! Customization and SDK

Old June 7th 06, 03:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default FREE and UNLIMITED SIP softphone! Customization and SDK

http://www.portsip.com

PortSIP softphone is a powerful and unique Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP) software phone capable of

voice over IP communications. It has been used and downloaded by a lot
of users.

If you are looking for a softphone for your commnucation needs, try
PortSIP softphone please! It' free!

Download it : http://www.portsip.com/downloads/portsip2.rar

-----------------------------------

PortSIP VOIP SDK provides necessary components to quickly add
SIP(Session Initiation Protocol) audio

phone features to your software.
Save your time! save your money!
The SDK is built by using non-MFC, C and C++ programming languages.

-----------------------------------
PortSIP offers affordable softphone customization for our products.

Whether you need pretty GUI and private labeling or other new
functionalities of the soft phone, we offer

services to meet your needs, such as signing up new account, account
balance displaying on the skin,

modifying password, charging balance, call history management, and
Address book.

The customized soft phone is US $8800 including 12 months' free
support (including e-mail technical

support, patches and upgrades)

Please vist us at: http://www.portsip.com