Voip Phones

Old June 7th 06, 03:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Voip Phones

D-Link WiFi Phone is an easy way to bring your VoIP service anywhere

http://flying-rugs.com/satellite-voip/voip-phone.htm

Old June 7th 06, 08:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
ups.com
D-Link WiFi Phone is an easy way to bring your VoIP
service anywhere

And you are telling us this why..?

Could it possibly be spam..?

Go away and take it with you.

Ivor

Old June 7th 06, 09:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Memnoch

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:06:32 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com
D-Link WiFi Phone is an easy way to bring your VoIP
service anywhere

And you are telling us this why..?

Could it possibly be spam..?

Go away and take it with you.

Ivor

Couldn't see anything on that site regarding sales info. Does Outlook Express
have an ignore thread key? Try that next time.
Old June 7th 06, 10:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Memnoch"
wrote in message

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:06:32 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com
D-Link WiFi Phone is an easy way to bring your VoIP
service anywhere

And you are telling us this why..?

Could it possibly be spam..?

Go away and take it with you.

Ivor

Couldn't see anything on that site regarding sales info.
Does Outlook Express have an ignore thread key? Try that
next time.

It's an advert. I know all about ignoring people, so I'll ignore you if
that's ok.

Ivor

Old June 9th 06, 06:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Memnoch

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 22:30:29 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"Memnoch"
wrote in message

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:06:32 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com
D-Link WiFi Phone is an easy way to bring your VoIP
service anywhere

And you are telling us this why..?

Could it possibly be spam..?

Go away and take it with you.

Ivor

Couldn't see anything on that site regarding sales info.
Does Outlook Express have an ignore thread key? Try that
next time.

It's an advert. I know all about ignoring people, so I'll ignore you if
that's ok.

So you can ignore threads then? That's cool.