Grandstream HT 386 + Voipstunt

Old June 7th 06, 09:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
fuoricorsopavia

Default Grandstream HT 386 + Voipstunt

Here is my actual -and not working- configuration:
http://teseand.googlepages.com/Grand...figuration.htm
what's wrong with that? I'm going mad...
Thanks for helping!

Old June 7th 06, 10:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"fuoricorsopavia" wrote in
message
oups.com
Here is my actual -and not working- configuration:
http://teseand.googlepages.com/Grand...figuration.htm
what's wrong with that? I'm going mad...
Thanks for helping!

In what way is it not working..?

The only thing that leaps out at me without knowing more is FXS port
impedance; this should be set to the UK value of CTR21 270+750||150nF,
assuming you're using a UK spec. phone.

More info, please.

Ivor

Old June 8th 06, 05:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

Ivor Jones wrote:
"fuoricorsopavia" wrote in
message
oups.com
Here is my actual -and not working- configuration:
http://teseand.googlepages.com/Grand...figuration.htm
what's wrong with that? I'm going mad...
Thanks for helping!

In what way is it not working..?

The only thing that leaps out at me without knowing more is FXS port
impedance; this should be set to the UK value of CTR21 270+750||150nF,
assuming you're using a UK spec. phone.

More info, please.

Ivor

I don't think that will make any difference to the problem, it may just
affect the sidetone level.

Can you see the device on your network?

If NAT transversal is ticked a Stun server should be filled in, I
think, but I wonder if the problem is not something silly like the
password not being saved? (no offence!)
Nick

Old June 9th 06, 01:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Nick" wrote in message
oups.com

[snip]

[Ref. FXS]
I don't think that will make any difference to the
problem, it may just affect the sidetone level.

Probably, but it was all that leapt out at me on first glance.

Can you see the device on your network?

If NAT transversal is ticked a Stun server should be
filled in, I think, but I wonder if the problem is not
something silly like the password not being saved? (no
offence!)
Nick

A STUN server isn't strictly necessary if the correct ports are forwarded,
but it certainly won't do any harm.

Ivor

Old June 9th 06, 01:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

fuoricorsopavia wrote:
Here is my actual -and not working- configuration:
http://teseand.googlepages.com/Grand...figuration.htm
what's wrong with that? I'm going mad...
Thanks for helping!

I have a 386 which I've just configured to a voipcheap account - it
works fine.

The main difference to your settings is that in -
advanced-STUN: stun.voipcheap.com

Old June 11th 06, 12:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Gary Prince

"fuoricorsopavia" wrote in message
oups.com...
Here is my actual -and not working- configuration:
http://teseand.googlepages.com/Grand...figuration.htm
what's wrong with that? I'm going mad...
Thanks for helping!

On VOIPstunt I could only get it working by using the
connectionserver.voipstunt.com
and not
sip.voipstunt.com
Hope it helps.