SPA 3000

Old June 8th 06, 11:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sid

Default SPA 3000

Where is the cheapest SPA3000 in the UK?

Sid

Old June 8th 06, 11:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mark

http://froogle.google.co.uk/froogle?...en&scorin g=p

--
http://www.tekmobile.co.uk
Old June 8th 06, 03:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 10:51:36 GMT, Mark wrote:

Sid wrote:
Where is the cheapest SPA3000 in the UK?

Sid

http://froogle.google.co.uk/froogle?...en&scorin g=p

The problem with Froogle is tha tit often links to defunct deals.
When searching use the names linksys and Sipura - one of the same -
just a different box.
broadbandbuyer is quite good on prices.
http://tinyurl.com/fo9ew
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old June 8th 06, 08:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
linker3000

Sid wrote:
Where is the cheapest SPA3000 in the UK?

Sid

Got mine from http://www.broadbandstuff.co.uk/

I was happy with the price although someone later pointed me to another
site (can't remember which one) that had it for 2 less!

Old June 8th 06, 10:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mark

Sid wrote:
Where is the cheapest SPA3000 in the UK?

Sid

http://froogle.google.co.uk/froogle?...en&scorin g=p

The problem with Froogle is tha tit often links to defunct deals.
When searching use the names linksys and Sipura - one of the same -
just a different box.
broadbandbuyer is quite good on prices.
http://tinyurl.com/fo9ew
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Well I got mine from broardbandbuyer I think I got it the day after I
ordered

As for froogle its up to the sites to keep there items current my shop
does this automatic although its gone a little tits up since they merged
froogle & base I need to get it sorted

--
http://www.tekmobile.co.uk
Old June 11th 06, 08:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Joe Harrison

When I got mine (last year) I spent quite a lot of time tracking down the
cheapest price, and it was broadbandbuyer. No idea if they still are but I
was happy with mine and it was promptly delivered.