Free networking monitor thingy I made

Old June 8th 06, 03:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
james

Default Free networking monitor thingy I made

Hi,

This might be of interest - perhaps not... I made a simple program to ping
various (user definable) addresses at a user definable interval. We found
our router kind of forgot one of the modems was there if it wasn't pinged
regularly. It also does DNS lookups on names so you can see instantly if it
is a DNS issue.

Completely free, no signing up. Perhaps use the links to mail me if it is
broken (which it might be!) or to request a change.

http://www.puffle.co.uk/software.php

James.