Is this a possible ADSL fault?

Old June 8th 06, 05:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

Default Is this a possible ADSL fault?

On 08 Jun 2006, Peter wrote:

I found the problem. It was a bug in the Draytek 2900Gi router.

This was discovered when I finally phoned up Zen and the man
immediately told me he could see a lot of dial-ups...

Draytek make good products with loads of features, ...

Thanks for the explanation. Definitely worth knowing. Never
touched a Draytek, might never do, but still v. useful info.