Sipgate and 0906 number?

Old June 8th 06, 06:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
peterx14

Default Sipgate and 0906 number?

Hi all,

Quick Q. I tried calling 0906 1010 016 (Philips electronics support)
but I just get a tone (do I need to describe it?) like it's
unobtainable or something. But I can dial this on a BT line just fine.

Any idea why?

--
TIA!

Peter.

FYI - its a 0.15 per minute number!

Number found he
http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/d...tn=DTR50 0/05

Old June 8th 06, 06:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh peterx14:
Hi all,

Quick Q. I tried calling 0906 1010 016 (Philips electronics support)
but I just get a tone (do I need to describe it?) like it's
unobtainable or something. But I can dial this on a BT line just fine.

Any idea why?

Sipgate doesn't offer the service of calling premium rate numbers.

--
www.bextech.org.uk
EasyMobile, For airtime bonus contact via: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk

Old June 8th 06, 07:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
peterx14

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

Sipgate doesn't offer the service of calling premium rate numbers.

Thats a good reason!!

Thank you!

--
Peter.