Plusnet wins new award?

Old June 9th 06, 09:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Zzaaarathustra

Default Plusnet wins new award?

I'd like to be the first to nominate Plusnet for the converted
'International Crap Website Of The Year' award.

I've been trying to navigate this site, which was obviously designed by a
blind, dyslexic, manic depressive who hates customers. One
poor customer entered it, could not get out, and had to be rescued by the
emergency services.

Anyone trying to find instructions is advised by medical staff to take
sedatives, preferably heroin, to avoid stress.

Information has been cleverly placed in such a confusing way, I was so
impressed, that I was inspired to nominate them.

It takes great skill to design such an appalling, confusing website.

This should not go un-rewarded.

Old June 9th 06, 12:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Waters

I can never logon on the front page of the members centre, it always rejects
my username and password on the initial page of the members centre login.