VoipBuster crashing

Old June 9th 06, 08:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian

Default VoipBuster crashing

Since the latest update, I can no longer use VoipBuster because it crashes
beween 30 secs and one minute (variable) after connection.
I get no reponse whatsoever from their feeback line despite reporting this
problem 10 days ago.
Since then, I have uninstalled and reinstalled but to no avail. There is
still 6 euros credit on my account so that is not the problem.

Has anyone else had any problems with version 2.10 build 336 beta?

Brian