Freetalk Billing-late arrival!

Old June 10th 06, 11:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
fred

Default Freetalk Billing-late arrival!

Hi
I am finding that Freetalk's billing is very erraitc. I never received my
first bill from them until 3 weeks after it was due and my latest bill is
now overdue too. Anyone else having the same problem?
Fred.

Old June 11th 06, 02:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
fred

wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:22:22 GMT, "fred"
wrote:

Hi
I am finding that Freetalk's billing is very erraitc. I never received my
first bill from them until 3 weeks after it was due and my latest bill is
now overdue too. Anyone else having the same problem?
Fred.

Fred why are you so bothered about these bills ? I never even check
mine now because like my mobile phone bill call charges are always a
big 0.00 do you make a lot of chargeable calls or something ? .

Hi
I just find it a bit odd that the billing is going askew. I haven't ever had
a problem with any other company. I was simply wondering if there are others
affected.
Fred.

Old June 11th 06, 01:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
fred

wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 01:05:07 GMT, "fred"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Hi
I am finding that Freetalk's billing is very erraitc. I never received
my
first bill from them until 3 weeks after it was due and my latest bill
is
now overdue too. Anyone else having the same problem?
Fred.

Fred why are you so bothered about these bills ? I never even check
mine now because like my mobile phone bill call charges are always a
big 0.00 do you make a lot of chargeable calls or something ? .

Hi
I just find it a bit odd that the billing is going askew. I haven't ever
had
a problem with any other company. I was simply wondering if there are
others
affected.
Fred.

If it is any help Fred I can tell you I got an email about a week ago
saying the bill wes ready for inspection or whatever .

hmmm yes-well that is what is supposed to happen to me too but I never
received an email last month notifying me that a bill was prepared. Same has
happened this month! Maybe I will contact their support. I am a bit
concerned because I would hate my billing to get mixed up with someone elses
account! Thanks for your help anyway.
Fred.

Old June 11th 06, 09:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Fred

"fred" wrote in message
.uk...

wrote:

[...]

UPDATE-called their support tonight and they admitted their billing is slow
again! Fred

Old June 11th 06, 11:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
fred

wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:09:36 GMT, "Fred" wrote:

UPDATE-called their support tonight and they admitted their billing is
slow
again! Fred

Got to admit the service from FT is exemplary in other respects Fred I
am usually keen to see monthly bills but it just so happens in respect
of FT am not bothered for reasons explained previously .

Thats good to know , coming from an experienced Freetalk subscriber so I
will calm myself down now lol.
Fred.
ps the service so far has been very good apart from billing obviously.