Good riddance Bulldog

Old June 11th 06, 07:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Inquisitor

Default Good riddance Bulldog

Go riddance to a bad lot

Old June 11th 06, 08:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Deano

"The Inquisitor" wrote in message news:[email protected]
Go riddance to a bad lot

I wonderered why their guys hadn't set up their stall in the shopping centre
recently.

Old June 11th 06, 08:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Anton Gijsen

Deano wrote:
"The Inquisitor" wrote in message news:[email protected]
Go riddance to a bad lot

I wonderered why their guys hadn't set up their stall in the shopping centre
recently.

There was an advert on TV for them yesterday!
Old June 12th 06, 12:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tim

"Anton Gijsen" wrote in
message ...
Deano wrote:
"The Inquisitor" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Go riddance to a bad lot

I wonderered why their guys hadn't set up their stall in the shopping
centre
recently.

There was an advert on TV for them yesterday!

They were still advertising a few hours ago for new customers which is a bit
odd.

Old June 12th 06, 03:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 11 Jun 2006, "tim" wrote:

still advertising a few hours ago for new customers which is a bit odd.

They stop taking orders on 30/06 according to the website, and have a
few offers (like getting a new phone line for a pound) until 15/06, a
week after their announcement (08/06/06) of moving to indirect sales.

http://www.bulldogbroadband.com/residential/announcement/index.asp

They're doing a wireless modem (router?) for free, as well, until the
15/06, on some of their packages... Check

http://www.bulldogbroadband.com/includes/content/products/promotion.asp
Old June 12th 06, 02:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flying Rat

In article , tim says...

"Anton Gijsen" wrote in
message ...
Deano wrote:
"The Inquisitor" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Go riddance to a bad lot

I wonderered why their guys hadn't set up their stall in the shopping
centre
recently.

There was an advert on TV for them yesterday!

They were still advertising a few hours ago for new customers which is a bit
odd.

they are also advertising on EBay for a special 'deal'. Open until 21st
August!

Go figure.
http://www.bulldogbroadband.com/ebay/

FR
Old June 14th 06, 12:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bazzer Smith

"The Inquisitor" wrote in message news:[email protected]
Go riddance to a bad lot

You sound so bitter and twisted :O|

Still glad u got out :O)