euro1net existing customers-talk and surf

Old June 12th 06, 10:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default euro1net existing customers-talk and surf

I await with baited breath the offer they are going to make for
existing customers.
I have talk talk for phone and euro1net for broadband.
Talk talk have already opened up the offer of free broadband for
existing customers but euro1net havent yet.

Am sat on the fence at the moment, both are offering a good service so
will depend on euro1net whether I stay with them or not, payed the 2
years upfront about 6 months ago but like the idea of having broadband
and phone with 1 provider.

The major problem to me at the moment is how much these companies
charge for 0845 and 0870 numbers, we unfortunatly have to use these
numbers for banks, councils etc.

Wonder which company will be the first to offer cheap rate 0845/0870
numbers?

Old June 12th 06, 01:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joker7

wrote in message
oups.com...
snip:
:
: Wonder which company will be the first to offer cheap rate 0845/0870
: numbers?
:

What we should be pushing is for the user of 0845 etc to offer a real
local/national number.

Is there not a site somewhere that list them ?

Chris

--
Cheap As Chips Broadband http://yeah.kick-butt.co.uk
Superb hosting & domain name deals http://host.kick-butt.co.uk

Old June 12th 06, 01:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Joker7:
wrote in message
oups.com...
snip:

Yes, http://www.saynoto0870.com

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For £5 airtime bonus contact via:

Old June 12th 06, 01:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Thanks thats really helpful - have bookmarked the site.

Old June 13th 06, 12:53 AM
jannerboy's Avatar
jannerboy jannerboy is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by
I await with baited breath the offer they are going to make for
existing customers.

Am sat on the fence at the moment, both are offering a good service so
will depend on euro1net whether I stay with them or not, payed the 2
years upfront about 6 months ago but like the idea of having broadband
and phone with 1 provider.
this is a good place to be, at least for the the next 4 months.
i have the euro1net broadband package, and am very pleased with their service.
however, their parent company (Advanced Data Services) is relatively small, and i'm just a wee bit concerned they might struggle to get the talk/surf promotion off the ground.
One things for sure, the T-T deal does not look good value, if we are to believe what we read in the various forums.
at least with the euro1net deal, you get to keep your BT line, so if things dont go to plan, you have a reasonable exit strategy.

but in 4 months time, when MAX dsl has been sorted out, and T-T have unbundled all these exchanges, we should have a much clearer picture.
(and you will still only be 40% into your Euro1net contract)

Last edited by jannerboy : June 13th 06 at 01:47 AM.