Advanced Router Settings For Sipgate?

Old June 12th 06, 04:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil

Default Advanced Router Settings For Sipgate?

I have set my router up with Sipgate and have found the following settings:
HookFlash Max Tme 1000ms
Debounce On-Off 10ms
Debounce Off-On 300ms.
Are these the correct settings or do I need to change them.

Also VAD configuration I have a choice of :
Enable VAD with comfort noise
Enable VAD with standard SID
Enable VAD and supress SID
Disable VAD (current setting)

Some other options I have a
Enable echo cancellation
Disable echo cancellation
Enable echo cancellation with NLP
Enable echo cancellation with CNG_NLP (current setting)

Are my current settings correct or do I need to change any?
Thanks in advance.