X-Lite V3 behind NAT

Old June 12th 06, 06:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jon Farmer

Default X-Lite V3 behind NAT

Hi

I am finding that some of my users are getting dropped calls when behind
NAT using the new version of X-Lite. It is the same behaviour you see if
you set Send Audio When Silent to No in the older versions. As this
option doesn't exist in the new version does anyone know a fix?

Regards

Jon
Old June 14th 06, 10:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

I have found X-Lite V2 to be very robust getting through firewalls
(unlike SJPhone). But I can't get V3 to work behind Win2k SBS ISA
system. V2 on the same PC with what appears to be the same config works
OK.

Anybody else sharing this problem or solved it?

Stuart