voip cheap question

Old June 13th 06, 03:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
ted_radioham

Default voip cheap question

I have just updated my voip cheap account with the latest software and I
find I have 12 days left before my balance runs out. On checking the ways to
pay it states if I update using a text message my new credit lasts for 120
days. I have just uppdated by text and the account has been updated with the
old outstanding balance plus the new credit ** However it states that I only
have 60 days to use the total balance not 120 days ?.. Any idea if error or
they have changed the expiry time on credit via text.

Old June 13th 06, 07:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Max Power

ted_radioham wrote:
I have just updated my voip cheap account with the latest software and I
find I have 12 days left before my balance runs out. On checking the ways to
pay it states if I update using a text message my new credit lasts for 120
days. I have just uppdated by text and the account has been updated with the
old outstanding balance plus the new credit ** However it states that I only
have 60 days to use the total balance not 120 days ?.. Any idea if error or
they have changed the expiry time on credit via text.

I had the same thing happen to me a couple of weeks ago. I thought
topping up by text message was the best option as it was advertised as
only 5 for 120 days. I raised a query with them on their website help
page, but they haven't bothered to reply and obviously still haven't
updated their website. Last time I give them any more of my money.
Max
Old June 13th 06, 07:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
ted_radioham

thanks Max, I have never got a reply from them in the past over other
issues.

Old June 14th 06, 08:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

ted_radioham wrote:
thanks Max, I have never got a reply from them in the past over other
issues.

Then I won't bother to complain ... I'm well past my 120 days using
another Betamax service and credit is still valid and I'm still
calling.

Yep - you really can't trust these people to keep their word ;-)

Stuart