Orange Free Broadband Activation

Old June 13th 06, 07:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
I-Goff

Default Orange Free Broadband Activation

Hi

5th June I signed up for the free broadband offer, I figured the useage
limit would be within my needs. However curiously I have started to recieve
a broadband signal down my line, my router proves this as the Sync light is
stable.

What buggers me though, is I have to wait 20 days from that registration
date to get a username and password. I have rang them up to see if I could
get some registration details and they have told me I have to wait for the
Livebox and what not.

I couldn't care about the Livebox personally, I just want to access the
service.

Has anyone else signed up and already been activated, Or are you like me and
been told to wait upto 20 days?

Thanks

I-Goff