what ITSP

Old June 14th 06, 05:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Neil Jarman

Default what ITSP

Hi,

Can you recommend an ITSP that will enable me to keep my existing telephone
numbers? I will be installing hardware in office so don't want hosted
solution.

Are thee any that will enable me to sell on to my clients? Not essential.

Many thanks

Neil

Old June 14th 06, 05:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Neil Jarman wrote on 14/06/2006 :
Hi,

Can you recommend an ITSP that will enable me to keep my existing telephone
numbers? I will be installing hardware in office so don't want hosted
solution.

Are thee any that will enable me to sell on to my clients? Not essential.

Many thanks

Neil

You don't say whether your existing number is traditional or VoIP.

Here are some references for you:

http://www.voipfone.co.uk/porting_Codes.xls

http://www.gradwell.co.uk/voip/number_porting.php

http://www.voipfoneuserforum.com/about318.html

Old June 14th 06, 08:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Neil Jarman

"Jono" wrote in message
yonder.com.co.uk...
Neil Jarman wrote on 14/06/2006 :
Hi,

Can you recommend an ITSP that will enable me to keep my existing
telephone numbers? I will be installing hardware in office so don't want
hosted solution.

Are thee any that will enable me to sell on to my clients? Not essential.

Many thanks

Neil

You don't say whether your existing number is traditional or VoIP.

Here are some references for you:

http://www.voipfone.co.uk/porting_Codes.xls

http://www.gradwell.co.uk/voip/number_porting.php

http://www.voipfoneuserforum.com/about318.html

Hi Jono,

Thanks for these refs.

Currently using 3 std BT lines.

NEIL

Old June 15th 06, 02:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Peter Gradwell

Neil Jarman wrote:
Hi,

Can you recommend an ITSP that will enable me to keep my existing telephone
numbers? I will be installing hardware in office so don't want hosted
solution.

In what area? We can now port any BT number UK wide (we're in the
process of updating our website + doing press releases) and deliver them
to you via SIP.

Are thee any that will enable me to sell on to my clients? Not essential.

Yes, we do.

cheers
peter

Old June 15th 06, 06:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Cook

Neil Jarman wrote:
Hi,

Can you recommend an ITSP that will enable me to keep my existing telephone
numbers? I will be installing hardware in office so don't want hosted
solution.

Are thee any that will enable me to sell on to my clients? Not essential.

Many thanks

Neil

Gradwell (http://www.gradwell.co.uk). Not cheapest, but you get what you
pay for :-)