Digium TDM Cards

Old June 14th 06, 06:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Billy Whizz

Default Digium TDM Cards

Hi,

Has anyone put 2x TDM04B in a PC to give (upto) 8 analogue lines?

Would it be ok? I imagine it would but it would be great if someone here
had actually done it.

thanks

BW

Old June 21st 06, 05:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

Billy Whizz wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone put 2x TDM04B in a PC to give (upto) 8 analogue lines?

Would it be ok? I imagine it would but it would be great if someone here
had actually done it.

thanks

BW

Ask on the asterisk-users mailing list.

The general feeling seems to be that if you have 2 cards, they will
work, but if you are switching between 2 lines between cards, then you
are much better off using something like a sangoma card especially for
fax/data.