BT to start broadband and calls package

Old June 15th 06, 02:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

Default BT to start broadband and calls package

A relative phoned up BT the other day to see about ordering broadband and
was offered a new package starting in July. Not much information was given
except its a phonecall and broadband package similar to that of talktalk.
So thats one to keep an eye out if anyone is interested.

Old June 15th 06, 05:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tim

"Beck" wrote in message
A relative phoned up BT the other day to see about ordering broadband and
was offered a new package starting in July. Not much information was given
except its a phonecall and broadband package similar to that of talktalk.
So thats one to keep an eye out if anyone is interested.

So they offered a product they don't have, don't operate, have no details
about and no name for it - fascinating!

Old June 15th 06, 06:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
It's Me

"tim" wrote in message

"Beck" wrote in message
A relative phoned up BT the other day to see about ordering broadband
and
was offered a new package starting in July. Not much information was

given
except its a phonecall and broadband package similar to that of
talktalk.
So thats one to keep an eye out if anyone is interested.

So they offered a product they don't have, don't operate, have no details
about and no name for it - fascinating!

Sounds just like BT.

Old June 15th 06, 06:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gaz

Joao Saraiva wrote:
thats fantastic no doubt ... perfect vapour ware

Comes with a free Playstation3.

Gaz

Old June 15th 06, 08:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cullen Skink

Beck wrote:

A relative phoned up BT the other day to see about ordering broadband and was offered a new package starting in July. Not much information was given except its a phonecall and broadband package similar to that of talktalk. So thats one to keep an eye out if anyone is interested.

BT phoned a few days ago to try to tempt me back to their billing for phonecalls but couldn't match the deal I am on. However the BT sales person advised me to keep an eye on bt.com as they said they have some good offers on the way relating to phonecalls and broadband. Sound s like the same thing your relative was told. I wonder just how good a deal it will be?

--
Remove SOMETHINGFISHY to email
www.ukwebhost.com
Old June 16th 06, 12:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
linker3000

Gaz wrote:
Joao Saraiva wrote:
thats fantastic no doubt ... perfect vapour ware

Comes with a free Playstation3.

Gaz

And Duke Nukem Forever PS3 edition.

Old June 16th 06, 12:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

"tim" wrote in message

"Beck" wrote in message
A relative phoned up BT the other day to see about ordering broadband and
was offered a new package starting in July. Not much information was
given except its a phonecall and broadband package similar to that of
talktalk. So thats one to keep an eye out if anyone is interested.

So they offered a product they don't have, don't operate, have no details
about and no name for it - fascinating!

I was not part of the conversation so do not know what was said. I was just
told that they are starting a new phone and broadband package in July. Just
passing on a snippet of information.

Old June 16th 06, 12:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cloud Cuckoo Land

"Cullen Skink" wrote in message
Beck wrote:

I wonder just how good a deal it will be?

This sounds like a good deal:

Upto 8MB ADSL Max Unlimited
+ Free Unlimited UK Fixed & Mobile calls

juat 6.99 per month!

Now that would be a good deal !

End of post from 'Cloud Cookoo Land'

Old June 16th 06, 02:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kim

"Beck" wrote in message

"tim" wrote in message

"Beck" wrote in message
A relative phoned up BT the other day to see about ordering broadband

and
was offered a new package starting in July. Not much information was
given except its a phonecall and broadband package similar to that of
talktalk. So thats one to keep an eye out if anyone is interested.

So they offered a product they don't have, don't operate, have no

details
about and no name for it - fascinating!

I was not part of the conversation so do not know what was said. I was

just
told that they are starting a new phone and broadband package in July.

Just
passing on a snippet of information.

AOL already offer something similar but the basic cost is the same as
renting a line from BT so I can't see the point?

(kim)